Highlights of Union Budget 2019ia would become a $3-trillion economy this year.
Following are the highlights of the budget 2019 :
- Rural Areas: By 2022, Every willing family from rural areas will have electricity. More than 1,00,000 km of roads will be upgraded under ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana’. The estimated cost is around Rs. 80,200 crores.
- Home to all: She( Nirmala Sitharaman ) has proposed ‘A home to everyone till 2022’.
- Farmers: She proposes ‘0 Budget Farming’ in order to provide ease of earning and living to farmers.
- Metro: Proposed metro for 210 km.
- Power Sector: Proposed ‘One Nation One Grid’ for the power sector.
- Education: The project ‘Study in India’ is proposed.
- Banks: Public sector banks will be provided Rs. 70,000 crores.
- Tourism: To increase the arrival of Tourists in India, the Government plans to build 17 iconic sites.
Bureau News, Kokan Now, New Delhi.
Pic courtesy: goodreturns.in